13 September 2015

Mood Board for My Current Season

Happy Sunday!  Lately, I've been a huge fan of mood and inspiration boards! I think they are absolutely fun to make, and the meaning behind the photos togethers speaks so much volume! 

I am currently in a stressful seasons being back at school. Why? Well, because this is my final year of university. And, although I should be more excited to be the first on my dad's side to graduate from university, I am currently more scared than ever. There are days where I have absolutely no idea what my future lies, where I will end up, and what plans I have after I graduate. It is all so scary - and, on those days, I like to do my best and focus on the positive. 

Positivity and good vibes are ways of reminding me that there is always a plan. I may not know exactly the plan, but God has something in store for me, and I shouldn't worry too much about it. It will eventually made more clearer for me when it is time. And, for now, find joy and happiness in the littlest of things and finding the good in everyone, will bring me one step closer.

I also find that having a healthy mind, leads to a healthier lifestyle and healthier outlook on life. And, that is my goal. MY goal is to live through health and positivity. So, hopefully, you get that sort of vibe from my mood board above; and hopefully it will also inspire those who are also confused about what life lies ahead!  

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 13 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board for this season in your life. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 12: Currently in September
     Day 11: A Typical Friday Night
     Day 10: A Bucket List
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment