04 September 2015

A Passion of Mine


I have a passion for travelling and exploring. Whether it is a road trip to a nearby city, or a plane trip to the other side of the world, travelling excites me. Travelling makes me want to learn more about a culture and the religion they practice. Travelling makes me interested in the languages they speak, and the words they use to describe situations/ objects. 

I love to travel to visit a new scenery. It is always a great escape for a needed break from life, and it is most definitely a time to venture out of my comfort zone to try new foods. 

My favourite part about travelling is visiting family I haven't seen since I was a baby, or meeting for the first time. It is always great to see the extension of my family, and create relationships with cousins I hope to one day introduce to my future children when I take them travelling. 

The car ride, the boat ride, the plane ride... every aspect is always a new experience with different people in a foreign place. Traveling is beautiful. Visiting a new place is my favourite part of the experience.

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 4 of the challenge. Today's prompt: What are you passionate about? If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 3: What is I Write About You?
     Day 2: An Ideal Day
     Day 1: Hey There! 

No comments:

Post a Comment