07 September 2015

Behind the Name

I Write About You. Where did the name come from? What does it mean? 

Truthfully, this name comes is a variation of another social media account I currently run. You've heard of tumblr right? Well, years before I started blogging, I was a HUGE fan of tumblr. In fact, that was actually where I first started sharing myself to other internet friends about my feelings and life - in the form of pictures and words. Over the years, I gained a lot of followers and felt a real connections with others. Then, blogging become started to capture my eyes, and I decided to continue to share my thought and feelings, but to challenge myself by using my own words.

My tumblr's name is She Writes About You. (You can already see where I got my blog name). The intention behind the name was to remain anonymous (I never gave out my name or posted a picture of myself) while expressing my feelings of him, her, anyone, and everything. 

Then, when I came over to blogger, I felt that because it will be my blog, it is more  personal, and ta-da, I decided to personalize the name and use I, instead of the she. "She" really could have worked just as well, but like I said, the I makes it more personal, emphasized MY feelings, my thoughts, and my opinions. Like I showed in my mood board the other day, this blog is mostly about my life, and everything else in it :)
post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 7 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Tell us about your blog name. Where did it come from? If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 5: iTunes on Shuffle
     Day 4: A Passion of Mine
     Day 3: What is I Write About You?

No comments:

Post a Comment