14 September 2015

5 Books


I love reading. If there was a course that only involved reading, and no essays - just the mere fun of just reading, I'd probably major in that! Books bring such joy to me. More specifically, the reading is the best parts.

I love how reading can take you to a whole different world, a place to escape from reality and just live through the lives of others. There were many books I've read that have had an impact in my life - whether it being an eye opener to reality or just a way into my soul. Books have a little world within themselves that I love to explore. Something I do not mind always travelling to! 

Below, I've listed 5 books that made an impact in my life. 
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 
2. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown 
3. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry

A lot of these books I've read once before, and it was not until a second read where they've had a significant impact on my life. I would give a detailed explanation as to what they've done for me, but  I do not want to mislead what the book will do for you if you have yet to read it! But, these are great reads, I'll tell you that!

And, truthfully, I'll probably start rereading One Thousand Gifts once more... my favourite from the bunch above! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 14 of the challenge. Today's prompt: The 5 books that have impacted you the most. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 13: Mood Board for My Current Season
     Day 12: Currently in September
     Day 11: A Typical Friday Night
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment