02 September 2015

An Ideal Day


An ideal day for involves a stress-free day.  Ideally, sleeping in, but not for the entire day, is the best way to start my morning. Waking up when my body is ready to wake up, and not feeling rushed to get ready to get out of the house for a certain time would be nice. Preferably, waking up next to Jay would be a bonus as well (we do not live with each other.. not yet, of course!)

A well fed breakfast would be great - whether someone else makes it for me, or I would have to make it for myself, it wouldn't matter. As long as my tummy is full, I'll be happy! 

Having a great start to my morning would really just set the tone for the rest of the day. And, for the rest of the day, I really wouldn't mind what I would do. Whether it would be hanging out with Jay, and helping him work his car, that would be fun! I always love to spend as much time as I can with him, especially being involved in activities that he enjoys - cars.


I also love to spend time with family - specially, my cousins. A best case scenario is if we are all (finally) available on a day we decide, and just have cousins day! Those are always the best days for us because during the school year we find ourselves lost in our own worlds. So, the summer we take full advantage of most of the free time we would have!



To end off the night, no matter what the time is, I like to come home; take a nice shower and sit in front of the TV with a cup of tea. I would usually watch the show I'm currently binge watching on Netflix - which is Grey's Anatomy at the moment! Then, I love to hope into my bed, spend a little time with Penelope, who apparently thinks my bed is her, and just fall asleep with her ball of cuteness by my side! 


P.S. In the photo above, Penelope is in the flop position! It is the most relaxed position a bunny can be in. So, please do not be alarmed if you think she is dead, or something... I assure you, she is still healthy and alive on this side of the internet!

Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?
post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 2 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?  If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 1: Hey There! 

No comments:

Post a Comment